Smallish NFC stickers for trigger?

broconne

I have been using the trigger app with tasker to fire off some automation around the house. I have a set of the whiztags that work really well except for one use case. I want to put a few tags behind some of my custom engraved light switch plates but the whiztags are slight too big. I tried trimming a little bit off but the copper extends almost to the perimeter. Anyone had any luck with tags or stickers smaller than the whiztags?

Check out Tagstand.com I have their sampler pack which has different sizes, styles, indoor, outdoor, etc to play with.  All have worked well. See this video on my YouTube channel that I put together about 18 months ago...

Batwater - thanks for the video. It looks like they are 35mm which is bigger than the whiztags 30mm diameter. I probably need something in a 25mm diameter to fit.

I have 1 tag style from this company that could be trimmed down to about 23 (opaque tag) and another style that could be around 26 (says Circus) on the tag, clear substrate. You might try contacting them with your requirements, they're pretty good about giving samples.

Back