Smoke Relay to Elk - Adding a single GE350CX

You never cease to amaze. Arrogance is in the eye of the beholder my friend and I don't cater to it.

Insurers don't and won't assume a thing when it comes to a loss and subsequent claim.

Sure, if I want to agree with you,and spin the truth,  anything can exist anywhere, but as long as I don't tell anyone about it or ask for it to be insured. I'll put in a room, with a porcelain floor and fixtures, connect it to some round things that are underground, but we can't call it the B word because.....well, in your world,I need to fly under the radar and be on the down low...wink wink. We're not talking about the installation of an electrical outlet or replacing a HWH here....

First, can you prove to me that your system that is tied to the fire alarm only emailed upon an event? So,let's get this straight, you connected fire alarm components that were part of the C of O, via  unaproved methods and hardware so it does what?

You can do as you wish behind your closed doors, as apparently you, yourself see fit for any household project. Let's talk about an insurance claim now.....this isn't listed on the documents..... let's see the permits and inspections that were pulled for that project....you do have all of that, correct? Your installation of your "non-sprinkler", let's see.... what was this used for? What was it's purpose? Where are the permits for this? Who signed off and inspected the work? We took pictures and something doesn't seem right Mr. Apu. How come you have plumbing installed in every room of the house? At some point, if it's a quack, it's a duck, you can call it an in-room showering automation system all you want Mr. Apu, but we know better.

You're right, they can't make it not exist, however when there's interested parties, building officials, insurers, inspectors for other homeowners, bank appraisers, what have you....you know what they can do? You got it buddy....take it out otherwise we're not going to provide insurance to you, or get it inspected by the building official. You bet I've seen that happen.....gut this room because your " B word" wasn't permitted or inspected.....prove to them it was done properly. How about a utility seeking damages because the tag was removed from a meter socket and they suspected theft, which led to them discovering an illegal service change...no, you haven't seen that either?

You can put on a teflon suit and play gingerbread man for only so long before it's going to catch up to you.

DELInstallations said:
You never cease to amaze. Arrogance is in the eye of the beholder my friend and I don't cater to it.

Insurers don't and won't assume a thing when it comes to a loss and subsequent claim.

Sure, if I want to agree with you,and spin the truth,  anything can exist anywhere, but as long as I don't tell anyone about it or ask for it to be insured. I'll put in a room, with a porcelain floor and fixtures, connect it to some round things that are underground, but we can't call it the B word because.....well, in your world,I need to fly under the radar and be on the down low...wink wink. We're not talking about the installation of an electrical outlet or replacing a HWH here....

First, can you prove to me that your system that is tied to the fire alarm only emailed upon an event? So,let's get this straight, you connected fire alarm components that were part of the C of O, via  unaproved methods and hardware so it does what?

You can do as you wish behind your closed doors, as apparently you, yourself see fit for any household project. Let's talk about an insurance claim now.....this isn't listed on the documents..... let's see the permits and inspections that were pulled for that project....you do have all of that, correct? Your installation of your "non-sprinkler", let's see.... what was this used for? What was it's purpose? Where are the permits for this? Who signed off and inspected the work? We took pictures and something doesn't seem right Mr. Apu. How come you have plumbing installed in every room of the house? At some point, if it's a quack, it's a duck, you can call it an in-room showering automation system all you want Mr. Apu, but we know better.

You're right, they can't make it not exist, however when there's interested parties, building officials, insurers, inspectors for other homeowners, bank appraisers, what have you....you know what they can do? You got it buddy....take it out otherwise we're not going to provide insurance to you, or get it inspected by the building official. You bet I've seen that happen.....gut this room because your " B word" wasn't permitted or inspected.....prove to them it was done properly. How about a utility seeking damages because the tag was removed from a meter socket and they suspected theft, which led to them discovering an illegal service change...no, you haven't seen that either?

You can put on a teflon suit and play gingerbread man for only so long before it's going to catch up to you.
Another novel.  I must get under your skin.

Not a single insurance claim would ever be paid if all it took was something something/anything not to code.  You can hardly find a single house out there that doesn't have something that wasn't done to code.  Especially in that urban jungle you live in.

If the non-code item caused the fire, that is a problem.
If the required code thing was supposed to prevent the fire and wasn't done to code, that is a problem
If the non required sprinkler system you put in that didn't fulfill the residential code for sprinklers because it was only in your workshop and not in the kitchen where the fire started and code didn't require a sprinkler system anyway, guess what, insurance will pay.

Nope. I can see right through your trolling attempts Apu. It's not very attractive or becoming. 

I provide answers, factual and verifiable ones instead of conjecture and armchair quarterbacking.  

Let me know when you care to address how many times you were proven wrong with verifiable information.

As I've offered and stated, let me know where you would like the documentation and in what format. I am amassing quite a pile of items for you to review over a nice cold brew sometime.

Back