The final touch is needed...

I spent some time playing with the Blueprint module. Not nearly as intuitive as the rest of the app is to use. I found an old home layout I had and imported it as a background picture and started to add a few items... All devices I have are connected via my Elk panel only (lights, door locks, thermostat, etc). My garage door opener is connected to Out3 on the M1 panel.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455165383.865357.jpg

Nice Valentines gift - my wife is happy.

• There are still a few sensors and most camera's missing in this picture. Still working on it.
  • What I like is that she has EVERYTHING on the one page that she is interested in. Overall status is in the bottom right, if its not green then she can quickly see where the sensor is tripped. 
  • One camera is a Hikvision and it worked right out of the box. The others are Dahua and I need expert some help with these. If you click on the camera you get a pop up screen with the live feed.
  • When you click on the black buttons you get into a detail screen for that portion and you have access to more controls. 
  • The drawing was done via a free web application - Autodesk Homestyler. I took only a 2 hours to get this designed. Very easy to use. I shrunk the main dimensions a little bit to get all on one page and then rotated it so that I can see most of the sensors. 

Thanks a bunch for all your input!

P.S. If someone knows how to set up Dahua cameras in this please send me a PM. I have some word out with the programmers. Lets see what we get.

Attachments

• eKeyPad.jpg
    eKeyPad.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 31
Back