• I definately would be interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, depending on the price

• Not interested

• Looks really dumb

• I don't get it, why would anyone need one?

• Total voters
Personally, I love those things and living in a small place it would be sweet to have one of those inside of a usable bench.

Having said that, I can't say that I see myself owning one any time soon.

Still, they make for a hell of a wow factor.

I know someone who used one of these to put it in a piece of furniture at the foot of their bed. It raised a tube TV when they wanted to watch. It was real nice, but I think it is easier to mount lcd's or plasma's to the wall these days.

Of course there are those who want things in sight only when using them.

I voted no interesting, but think it would be a neat item for you to offer - especially in the manufacturer will drop ship it and you don't have to maintain any inventory yourself, since I don't think it'll be something you'll sell in volume.

Although I can see members of this board buying them and hacking them for other uses, though I can't hink of any at the moment, but you know it's bound to happen. :blink:

For some reason I have this Austin Powers scene in my head where the strippers come out of the floor while blasting some good 70's music :blink: Would be a good use for sure, just a low WAF :angry:

I like these kits, I have looked at them before, if it doesn't cost you to sell them, I would definitely offer them online, just look at how many cocooners are going through the building phase right now, plenty of potential customers ;)

Keep in mind that Best Buy also carries powered TV mounts (of a different flavor). The omnimount that I bought from them was also serially controlable.

What's the cost of some of these units? If it's ultra-high-end, I'd skip it.

But if 'reasonable', and you don't need to stock, then what's the drawback?

This is spam. He joined other sites as well, posting about his website, plus he resurrected a 3 year old thread.

Back