X10 DS10a - 6 for 1

batwater

For you DS10a fans out there, X10 is running a "limited to first 100 orders" B) deal on the units. Yes, 6 for 1 at 19.99 comes to roughly 3.33 a unit. See Here

-Ben

That is a good price, but they will honor it for a long time (certainly more than 100 people). I know you already are aware of this given the wink, but I just wanted to verify it for others. In fact, history has shown that if you use this link in the future (even months from now), it will still give you that price.

That being said, I don't think I've seen them cheaper than this - ever. They have offered 6 for $19.99 before and the next best deal we've seen is 10 for $39.99. So if you are considering getting some, I would not hold out for a cheaper price.

That is a good price, but they will honor it for a long time (certainly more than 100 people). I know you already are aware of this given the wink, but I just wanted to verify it for others. In fact, history has shown that if you use this link in the future (even months from now), it will still give you that price.

That being said, I don't think I've seen them cheaper than this - ever. They have offered 6 for $19.99 before and the next best deal we've seen is 10 for $39.99. So if you are considering getting some, I would not hold out for a cheaper price.

Yes, I agree, never seen these any cheaper than this offer. To your point I've pulled up emails from them that were 18 months old to get the best price on something and they've always honored the order. For this deal, I ordered 2 sets of 6 and added the 5 year warranty which net cost me only $6 more as I was going to have to pay for shipping but this took me over the free shipping threshold. Probably a waste but I feel better about it, at 10 cents a year / unit it's just not much.

-Ben

On the same page as the link above is an offer to get 9 for $29.99. I ordered 9 just because they are so handy for almost any type of contact closure sensing.

I am a BIG X10 user myself... and really like the "deals" that X10 offers. I rarely pay shipping (shipping is free on orders of $49.99 or more)... and I generally pay less than $5 a piece for items.

The DS10A (door/window security sensor) can be used in so many ways when used with the OnAlert software and a running Home Automation Computer. Like Dan [electrons] keyholder Occupancy sensor or even something like my [worlds first] automated chair. More recently I replaced the chairs magnetic reed switch with a (DIY) hanging wire tilt switch.

Back