Z-wave mesh dependability

My personal opinion is the HS Z-Troller is too expensive.

StevenE
Thanks StevenE,

What do you use for controller?
Do you use a PC with s/w?

Chris in GTA

I use mainly use HS2 for most functions and the ControlThink software for a touchscreen/master Remote, both using the Intermatic HA22 USB Controller.

I am also using the new Controlthink USB Stick, faster than the HA22, Slimmer, and has an Blue LED on it indicating Z-wave Traffice.
Very very nice, so far this is my favorite controller. ( don't know if it will work with HS2 yet ).

StevenE

EDIT : I forgot to mention the new Controlthink USB stick is due to be released very soon.

Here's a link to a coupon for $20 off a Homseer kit also. A ztroller with the kit and the $20 off would end up being just $80. It's more than the usb stuff but when I was looking there were a lot of threads on the act usb controllers not working well. That may not be the case any more.

http://www.homeseer.com/support/newsletters/sep-2007.htm

Lance
It's cheaper than a remote and controller that you would have to purchase to accomplish the same.

Hey Rupp,
I followed your link and do not see the starter kit that you mention for $80. What am I not seeing?

The kit is $300 for HS2 and a ztroller. HS is $200 and a ztroller is normally $140 so you save $40 by buying the kit. The link brings you to a coupon in the top right corner. If you use that code at check out it will reduce the price another $20. So your total would be $280 for HS2 and a ztroller. You're essentially getting the ztroller for $80.

Back