CocoonTech.com 2.5 Forum Upgrade

I was replying to a post, and I accidentally clicked on the vote this post up button, and it said I reached my quota for voting. Since I have never voted a post up or down I can only assume my quota is 0 ;) Is this "working as designed"? Just wanted to make you aware. Nice work on the site!

Matt
Great catch, I just made some changes, you should now be able to rate topics/posts (I highly recommend people use this feature).

What platform are you using? On Android, there is a little icon towards the top right, which will show a popup with various options, including new content.

Excellent. I also updated the CT logo to point back to the main page (Home tab does the same thing), until I have more time to address this permanently.

Not sure what you are talking about, everything looks ok here. Can you show me via a screenshot?

A new observation - when clicking on links (at least on the front page, where I *do* read the news!) it both redirects the current page AND opens a new window to the same address. This is on a Mac with Safari.

Some links are set to open in a new window, so it doesn't screw up your current viewing session. But I don't see how it's possible to have both the existing page and new window point to the new link, unless it's some weird bug in Safari (I don't see this happening with Chrome).

Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to be doing it on the home page now - but check out TonyNo's signature - when I click the links, I get a redirect on the current page, and a new window both to the same link (specifically I clicked on the Buttons4Life link on his signature on this page: http://www.cocoontech.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17864&pid=148616&st=0&#entry148616)

This is in Safari and Firefox on the Mac - I also just RDP'd into my Windows Home Server and tried it there and got the same behavior in IE.

That's pretty interesting, I'll have to do some more digging, as this is not standard browser behavior.

Hello Dan,

Just an FYI.

A couple of days ago I was looking at the poll posted regarding lighting in the house. I didn't vote and just read the threads. Tonight re-read the thread and went to vote and received an error message that I had already voted. I then checked to see if I had actually voted (doing the view) because I questioned myself (age thing). I didn't see any place where I had voted. I then deleted my vote (that I didn't see) and voted again (?).

Maybe I'm not too bright...but I can't seem to locate the mobile access link? Or is it a program I have to get?

It used to be at the bottom of the page.

--Dan (not E)

Back