Water Shutoff Valve

Anyone want to get in to order a few of these? I've been in communication with the manufacturer.

KLD20S B3 12Vdc 3/4” full bore 2-way stainless steel 304 valve, NPT threading, unit price is Fob Tianjin USD 39.50.
110Vac is more expensive, more than USD10.
Shipping cost by DHL for one valve is about USD30.

I've just asked if I can buy the motor by itself, as well as any discounts to getting 2-3 at the same time (any shipping break).

Although, at this price, even WITH that shipping it is still significantly cheaper than say a FortrezZ or a Elk valve.

--Dan

sure thing ...

Here is the reply that I forgot to post for everyone's consumption:

"THe price is the same if qty is less than 100pcs. Shipping cost by dhl is about USD 40(2 pcs), USD 45(3pcs).
I quoted as shipping to USA. If you accept the valve price and shipping cost, pls confirm the quantity, then we will make invoice."

All,
sorry, been working a lot of hours, I've not had a chance to look at this thread. I'll inquire about the 1" and start shoring up pricing.

--Dan

Great news Dan. Still doing electric here.

Looks like I can go with 1" or 3/4". 3/4" might be easier. Attached is a picture. Any consensus or opinions?

Great news Dan. Still doing electric here.

Looks like I can go with 1" or 3/4". 3/4" might be easier. Attached is a picture. Any consensus or opinions?

Attachments

• Shutoff.jpg
    Shutoff.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 79
Back