13W feit CF bulbs $1.49 for 10 @ costco

damage

10 packs of 13W feit brand cf bulbs are $13.99 - $12.50 instant rebate = $1.49
there are no limits and there were huge stacks of them @ the costco i went to

Anyone out there willing to buy a few packages and mail them to those of us slightly outside of the area. Virginia is a bit far to drive. :)

Anyone out there willing to buy a few packages and mail them to those of us slightly outside of the area. Virginia is a bit far to drive. :)

the postage/packaging would probably outweigh the cost savings :) these may be available in other costcos around the country but w/ differing instant rebates from your electric utility co

the postage/packaging would probably outweigh the cost savings :) these may be available in other costcos around the country but w/ differing instant rebates from your electric utility co
Hmmm.. I don't know about that. The best I've seen retail is around $2 per bulb, and you can always ebay for around $1.75/bulb. I think USPS shipping is around $10 for 2 of these packages, so that results in a very good $.70/bulb cost

Hmmm.. I don't know about that. The best I've seen retail is around $2 per bulb, and you can always ebay for around $1.75/bulb. I think USPS shipping is around $10 for 2 of these packages, so that results in a very good $.70/bulb cost

hard to believe there are things more expensive outside of CA than in CA :) you might want to check your local costco. i saw on fatwallet.com that costcos in CO had these 10 packs for $3.89 after instant rebate so it may be nationwide. a box of 10 is about 30 oz. and an awkward size - approx 21"x5"x3". it'll probably end up costing closer to a buck a bulb shipped from here.

Back