4 channel relay

lano

Hi!

I am trying to power the 4 channel relay locally. But when I connect the power (12v DC) to +12v and GND then I loose the connection to the 1-wire net!?
If I remove the power I get connection again? Any ideas on how to solve the problem (I have removed the jumper JP1)?

Hi!

I am trying to power the 4 channel relay locally. But when I connect the power (12v DC) to +12v and GND then I loose the connection to the 1-wire net!?
If I remove the power I get connection again? Any ideas on how to solve the problem (I have removed the jumper JP1)?

I'm not sure what might be going on. Are you sure that you are connecting the +12v and GND to the correct connectors?

Eric

Hi!

I'm not sure what might be going on. Are you sure that you are connecting the +12v and GND to the correct connectors?

Eric

I have connected + to the +12v connector (the fourth from right) and - to the GND (the rightmost connector).
Is there an other way of powering the relay?

I have now also tried to use a 10v DC adapter that is connected via the RJ45 connection. Now I don't loose the connection totally, but I can not read all the sensors every time (often only 3 or 4 out of 15). Have anyone been able to get to work, how have you done?

I found a 9v adapter and with this one it finally worked!?

What power supply use?

first read this http://misho.zlatograd.com/blog/2006/05/15/7/ then http://misho.zlatograd.com/blog/2006/06/03/21/

I will say if u use impulse power supply with DS9097E u will have problem .. and if use other 1-wire to RS-232 or 1-wire to USB .. Use transform power supply and u don't have problems with readings :D I think may be with impulse power supply .. high frequency make strange things and problems .. Or u must use many filters to make voltage good for 1-wire power connect :D

Back