4 conductor wire splice for HAI 80B


Senior Member
A four conductor wire splice was either never included in my thermostat package, or I have since misplaced it. I have reached out to HAI, but I was curious if anyone knew of a standard part that would replace it in case I have problems getting it from HAI. It seems to be a standard connector. I thought the Elk W0035 would work but it is a 5 conductor splice.

If anyone happens to know of an alternative I would appreciate it.

EDIT: I called HAI and they promptly sent out a replacement.