Any Interest In Getting CocoonTech Shirts?

Resign you "Nappy Ho"! :lol:

That is kinda like a "Nav i Ho" or maybe "Hi Ho Silver" or maybe just a crusty old white guy who put his foot in his mouth :D

i'd be interested in t-shirts as well, especially if you put some nifty logo and slogan on the back, like 'do you cocoon?', or 'i refuse to be a butterfly... better to cocoon' and the CT logo

I'll order this weekend. I wanted "Do You Cocoon" on the back (wanted to wear that for CES), waaayy to expensive!

Will keep you all posted

you should partner with some sort of branding firm, and open a little cocoon tech shop on the site. you know, t-shirts, bumper stickers, coffee mugs... then you could order in slightly bigger bulk than what this thread indicates is necessary (which is more than you had thought initially, i gather), probably save some money on a per-item basis, and keep a few items available in stock for people to order off the website.

DeLicious said:
you should partner with some sort of branding firm, and open a little cocoon tech shop on the site. you know, t-shirts, bumper stickers, coffee mugs... then you could order in slightly bigger bulk than what this thread indicates is necessary (which is more than you had thought initially, i gather), probably save some money on a per-item basis, and keep a few items available in stock for people to order off the website.
This has been thought about. We do need to generate some "working cash" first. Also, this is sort of a first time test to either give this spark some more fuel or just extinquish it! We will see... ;)

Give us some payment instructions. Don't "foot the bill". I, for one, would be happy to pay up front. Build in profit. If it helps to support the site it benefits us all...

Back