Any Interest In Getting CocoonTech Shirts?

If it isnt too late put me in for 1 large black one.

I'm in favor of slogan tees as well.

"my house is smarter than you"

"my house can beat up your house"

etc.

This has been thought about. We do need to generate some "working cash" first. Also, this is sort of a first time test to either give this spark some more fuel or just extinquish it! We will see... :blink:

I don't know how many people on the site it would annoy, but as popular as this site is within this particular community, you could probably sell some advertising space to generate some working cash. I know it wouldn't be a significant profit and you couldn't quit your day job or anything, but you could avoid paying up-front costs out of your own pocket.

I have the following CocoonTech.com shirts left:

Five Black Extra Large

Two White Large

Three White Extra Large

The cost for the shirt is $18 plus $5 shipping/handling and $1 PayPal fee for $24 total.

I may also have one Black Large shirt available in a couple more days :lol: .

Everyone that ordered and payed should have received their shirts by now (except ver0776, yours will be mailed on Monday).

I noticed these shirts run pretty true to the size chart listed in the original posting above.

If anyone has any feedback, good or bad, please let me know (you can PM me if you would like)!

The best way to respond with a shirt request is to reply to this thread with your desired color/size. I will then send you a PM requesting your Paypal address and then send you an invoice. All purchasing, address listing, mailing labels, etc... is handled via my Paypal account. Sorry, but I only have the shirts listed above available at present.

I also have one extra large black hooded zipper-down sweat shirt available.

I have the following CocoonTech.com shirts left:

Five Black Extra Large

Two White Large

Three White Extra Large

The cost for the shirt is $18 plus $5 shipping/handling and $1 PayPal fee for $24 total.

I may also have one Black Large shirt available in a couple more days :lol: .

Everyone that ordered and payed should have received their shirts by now (except ver0776, yours will be mailed on Monday).

I noticed these shirts run pretty true to the size chart listed in the original posting above.

If anyone has any feedback, good or bad, please let me know (you can PM me if you would like)!

The best way to respond with a shirt request is to reply to this thread with your desired color/size. I will then send you a PM requesting your Paypal address and then send you an invoice. All purchasing, address listing, mailing labels, etc... is handled via my Paypal account. Sorry, but I only have the shirts listed above available at present.

I also have one extra large black hooded zipper-down sweat shirt available.

I'll take the Black Large, if you end up getting it.

First, I dig the black I already purchased. Nice shirt!

With that said, I'll take a white XL.

Thanks!

Sacedog:

Will keep you informed

IVB:

You have a PM

AnthonyZ:

Good to see a repeat satisfied customer. :D I will send you an invoice for the White XL Shirt!

Regards all,

BSR

The 2 black ones I bought are very nice.

If the last white large is still available, I'll take it.

Thanks.

Back