[Article] HAI announce support for Square D Clipsal

electron

Administrator
Staff member
/archive/j/site/logos/hai.jpg
I have been hearing about Square D working on bringing over the (popular in Australia) Clipsal home automation hardware for a while now, but I think this is the first time I have heard of a major US product supporting this new platform.  Home Automation, Inc. just announced that their latest Omnipro II and Lumina Pro will support the Clipsal product line.  Has anyone in the US played with this hardware yet?  See the press release below for more details.
HAI will demonstrate the new Clipsal integration in Booth 126 at the CEDIA EXPO Australia in Sydney, Australia, July 15-17, 2009.

Home Automation, Inc. (HAI), leading manufacturer of integrated security and home automation products since 1985, announced the development of Version 3.2 controller firmware for its Omni and Lumina home control systems, which adds the Square D® Clipsal® integration.  Square D Clipsal is the number one brand of electrical accessories in Australia and Asia, and provides advanced lighting control for the 220/240V 50Hz market. 

Integrating any lighting control system, including HAI Lighting Control, enhances the enjoyment and value of the home, adds security for peace of mind, and contributes to savings on energy bills.  Additionally, integrating with an HAI home control system provides the ability to change light settings by time of day, a set schedule, triggering of events (including motion or alarm), telephone call, Touchscreen, web-enabled cell phone, or a computer connected to the Internet.

Click here to view the article

Back