Leviton HAI Dealer PC Access 3

Leviton HAI Dealer PC Access 3 6.6.0.7609

No permission to download

electron

Administrator
Staff member
electron submitted a new resource:

HAI Dealer PC Access 3 - This is the final End-of-Life release for HAI PC Access.

This file was posted with permission from Leviton/HAI.

February 26 , 2008

HAI (Home Automation, Inc.), leading manufacturer of integrated automation and security products since 1985, announced today that an all-new version of its PC Access 3.0 Programming software will begin shipping in April.

PC Access is the software used to program all HAI Omni and Lumina family home control systems. It allows the user to set up, program, and monitor a home control...

Read more about this resource...

I have one from 2020: Setup_HAI_Dealer_PC_Access_3.17.1.853. Happy to make it available on this forum.

I'm really cruising around trying to find the source code for this and the Leviton Vizia RF+ Installer. Both are .Net applications. Anyone can suggest a forum/place to start that discussion, it'd be great.

BTW: I included a screenshot of the properties, but some bot came along and deleted it saying it was a screenshot of an eBay transaction. Gotta love them AIs...

Last edited:
The installer is available via the orange download button on the top right once you click the link in the original post here (but you must have an account to see the download button). I agree it's not as visible as it should be (will address this after the next forum software update).

hai_download.png

The version I have is 3.17.3.861 which Leviton released to fix Date & Time issue in 2020.

By the way Malwarebytes Browser Protect Cautions the download?

Probably because it's an executable file. VirusTotal shows all green, including Malware Bytes, and the hash hasn't changed.

As for the version, according to Leviton, this was the last build they released with the license check removed? Not a HAI user myself, and they have gone dark, so I can't verify.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this. I'm a few years late...but just realized I couldn't update my time and this did the trick!

Back