Brightspeech get it NOW!

2 man then?
My point is why the campaing?
I'll say it again: If you see the need or have the want, then by all means you will benifit. If not, then......not

justonemore, I think Rupp just wanted to understand and see the same differences we are seeing, can't blame him for that, I would be wondering myself why I couldn't see the difference if many others could.

justonemore:

You say we are "campaigning" about the cost of these voices, but you just posted comments HERE and HERE that seems to me "campaigning" against the latest plugin pricing structure increase.

Wouldn't your "take it or leave it" philosophy apply here also?

I think everyone has different priorities on what they would like to spend their money on!

JOM,
I think if you really look at who's campaigning Ski may have a leg up on me. I'm just trying to do exactly what Ski was trying to do offer my opinion to others inquiring about the voices. I simply don't hear the difference Ski does. If no one offers a difference of opinion then the voices must be the best. I personally do not hear that and was simply offering a counter point. If we are not going to allow a difference of opinion just let me know and I'll stop offering one. Sorry that my opinion offended you.

Actually, I don't think are "skins" are that thin were anyone got offended. ;) We all know each other better than that! ;) I think its great that we have the knowledge base where everyone can give worthwile contributions.

Wasn't apoligizing for offending. Was apoligizing for possibly criticizing one's comments and curting future ones.

Ah, I understand!

Getting back to the technical aspect here, how would you suggest I change the voice inflection (correct word??) so there is more of a pause between the words "call from" and the "f" sound is more pronounced?

Thanks,

BSR

BSR. Trying that phrase out RIGHT NOW on the HS box. Trying to fix inflection (damn.....not sure if that is right word or not either. But from here forth on cocoon.tech it shall be! ) ;)

justonemore said:
BSR. Trying that phrase out RIGHT NOW on the HS box. Trying to fix inflection (damn.....not sure if that is right word or not either. But from here forth on cocoon.tech it shall be! ) ;)
Thanks JOM:

BTW, just got confirmation from the wife (she is a LOT smarter than I am) that I was using that word correctly. ;)

BSR. Have you tried the voice manager yet? I played with call from. It seems to automaticly pronounce call from as: # k o l f r V m . I put a silence in between the 2 words and I hear what I THINK your are looking for. Try putting this in the Pronunciation box : # k O l _ f r V m. You can play with it from there for differant inflections.

Man....I'm glad that's the right word. Now we just need to use it 30 times to imprint it in our mem.! ;)

Wow, that is the first I actually messed around with that! I did add the extra space in there. Its almost where I want it to be now!

I'll play with this some more! Thanks.

Jeeez... I tried to stir things up a bit.. and it looks like thats just what I did!... ;)

My one man campaign is to simply say that there is a distinct difference in the timing of execution of the individual voices. The Brightspeech voices clearly being the fastest among the voices that I have. No opinion at all, simply trying to get the facts out there.

With multiple linked hs.speak phrases there is simply no comparison. Period. I have prooved this on multiple machines, and I am totally 100% convinced.

The fact that they SOUND better to me is simply a bonus!
...next? ;)

Back