Can anyone help me , plzzzz

luv_story

hi all. i'm new here but i've just registered cuse i've noticed that u solved many problems for the users.

i installed a kodicom diginet software and the problem is that i'm getting a message saying CAN"T OPEN PORT after opening the Diginet site. but after clicking the Ok the software works good and i can see the cams recording and broadcasting without any problem.

but iam getting another message when i open the Diginet center ;after connecting and trying to select the cam which says VIDEO MEMORY IS NOT ENOUGH, 1DIVISION IS NOT AVAILABLE. and i tried hoplessly to accessing the camera via web browser but i couldn't and didn't know which ip i should use, so can anybody help me PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Welcome to CocoonTech!

Unfortunetly, I know zip/nada/zero about the topic in question, so I'll have to defer to someone elses judgement. I've seen the diginet software mentioned in other threads, so hopefully someone will be able to get you straightened out.

jlehnert said:
Welcome to CocoonTech!

Unfortunetly, I know zip/nada/zero about the topic in question, so I'll have to defer to someone elses judgement. I've seen the diginet software mentioned in other threads, so hopefully someone will be able to get you straightened out.
LOOOOL , At least thanx jlehnert for replying and that means that there is somebody who is interested in our topics. ;)

I guess I am confused about what exactly is going on. Are you trying to access the web interface through the internet, or locally? What video card do you have?

electron said:
I guess I am confused about what exactly is going on. Are you trying to access the web interface through the internet, or locally? What video card do you have?
i have a tungson video card i think if i undrstood ur question correctly. i am trying to access the cameras through the web, it is working locally without any problem but i want to give the link to my brother in USA to see the shop from there and i didn't succeed by oing that. i am using a kodicom diginet card.

Ok, so you are having issues with setting up port forwarding? What router do you have (i.e., manufacture and model)?

electron said:
Ok, so you are having issues with setting up port forwarding? What router do you have (i.e., manufacture and model)?
i dont have a router , i have an adsl line with a modem which is working as a router , and i am using a switch for the network. but i have read the manual and it says that if u use a adsl line with a modem u must chose the router setting, so the port forwarding doesn't help me cause i don't have a router to setup for the portforwarding.

i don't know how to get the link which i can give it to my brother to access the webdvr. can u explain it to me, plzz <_<

Ok, so your ADSL modem is in router mode. Your modem should support port forwarding as well, without this, this will not work, unless you install something like Hamachi (which might not be a bad idea). If you give me the manufacture/model # of that modem, I can probably get you some better information.

electron said:
Ok, so your ADSL modem is in router mode. Your modem should support port forwarding as well, without this, this will not work, unless you install something like Hamachi (which might not be a bad idea). If you give me the manufacture/model # of that modem, I can probably get you some better information.
my modem is ALCATEL THOMSON SpeedTouch 510 v 4.2. i have tried the portforwarding as u told me but i couldn't succeed, can u give me the right way to do it.

electron said:
This link contains instructions with screenshots explaining how to configure port forwarding for that specific model:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/por...510v6/eMule.htm

I don't know what ports Diginet uses, so can't help you there.
i've tried doing what u have told me and i did the same as the portforward site says but it still doesn't work. which ip my brother should write when he is going to enter my computer.thats my problem.

electron said:
Go to this url:

http://www.cocoontech.com/services/ip.php

Then give that IP address to your brother (it's your WAN address).
thanxxxxx alot my friend electron.. i have fixed the problem . i had two problems the first was that my pc didn't have the IIS internet information services and i installed it .the other problem was that my modem which was working as a router has a firwall or somthing that blocks the outside ip. i disconnected the speedtouch modem software and made a new internet connection on the pc which the cameras are working on and it works proberly.so thanxxxx alot my friend for being intersested to help me.
:( :) :D

I am hoping you didn't connect your PC directly to the internet, it will be compromised (e.g.,viruses, worms, trojans) within minutes.

n34702868_30172821_6542.jpg

Back