Can someone please ping my ip

A HUGE THANK YOU to Electron and Trojan for helping out with this. Just about when they were gonna break down the door, all started working again.

Guess it just needed a little scare tactic

AT&T has been having some routing issues this morning... it was affecting my corporate connections. Don't know about your ISP, but many piggy back on AT&T MIS so may have been related.

The problems were cleared around 10:30am PDT.

Cheers,
Paul

C:\\Johns>ping 68.81.237.242

Pinging 68.81.237.242 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply cocoontech.com Access Not Aloud
Reply from 68.81.237.242: bytes=16 time=77ms TTL=97
Reply from cocoontech.com bytes=16 time= Access Not Aloud
Ping statistics for 68.81.237.242:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 2 Rerouted beyond control = 0 (50% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 77ms, Maximum = 85ms, Average = 79ms

Hmmmm Looks like Electron is taking half of your bandwith! (16 packets to you, and 16 to coocoon tech) Interesting to say the least!

Hehehehe, ok I was able to ping your computer without any problems, as seen in the 2nd line above.

I don't know if there is a new worm working it's way around the net or what, but with my provider (Bellsouth.net) I was also having problems tonight. I was trying to send an email to a friend with some attachments for work, and it would not go through. I called him and asked him to check his email (just in case) and he could not even access the bellsouth mail server. I called BS (their initials are SOOOOoo appropriate!) and they had a few calls, but were not aware of any BS issues with their servers. 15 minutes later all was working again.

Anyhow, all seems to be OK now here, and I was also able to ping your IP, so hopefully all is well on your end now as well, BEFORE your wife wakes up :D

Back