CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles EXPO

larry sounds good. yes, please list those events. would like to see those myself. anthony, i am sure you can come up with reasons why the wife MUST have you attend, LOL.

I will shoot yall my cell in an PM.

Tuck

I am just catching up on this thread. I can't really tell if there is agreement on a day and time.

Saturday is O.K. for me if it's not too late as I am going to Hawaii early Sunday morning and will be packing that evening. :D

Scott

Well, it looks like Saturday may be best. I'll risk a fight with the wife and shoot for Sat. morning if that works for the rest of y'all.

Ranger, I'm not a fan of CEDIA because....

1. The dues are high with a ZERO return on investment of marketing dollars. Ditto CEA. I literally had zero inquiries due to involvement. They'll claim their websites will drive traffic but, in my experience, it's bull. What a joke.
2. The Bose lawsuit. CEDIA weaklings were involved in a LOOONNNNGGGGG, expensive lawsuit with Blowz over the "digital lifestyle" trademark and yet they continued to allow Bose to be a member of the org. What a joke.
3. They claim to be protecting systems integrators from oppresive NEC reg's and union trampling but, they are basically attempting to set up state laws to require that you be a CEDIA certified member to pull low volt cabling. Once again, what a joke. It's got the potential to force low voltage pro's to become members of CEDIA to recieve a state license.

Opie, can I come with you on Sunday?

Anyone know if Dean (CQC) is gonna be there? Dean are you out there?

Anyone going to CEDIA drop by the ELK booth and lets talk. I will be the tall, good looking one. :D

I'm an idiot. Next Saturday is my wife and I's anniversary.

I'm sure you guys are all great but I'm flirtin' with my wife come Saturday.

Sure, why not!

The trip is for my 10th wedding anniversary and since your anniversary is Saturday....you would have to fit in our carry on luggage though :(

Sorry to hear you won't be there Saturday, but I'll stop by the booth and say hi.

Scott

Sure, why not!

The trip is for my 10th wedding anniversary and since your anniversary is Saturday....you would have to fit in our carry on luggage though :(

Sorry to hear you won't be there Saturday, but I'll stop by the booth and say hi.

Scott
Can't imagine how uncomfortable those opverhead storage bins are. Yikes. I'm not saying I'm not interested.....just trying to work out the logistics.

Anyways, I'm easy to spot, I buzzed my hair off and look like a bearded fascist.

I have not heard a suggested time to meet, so how about Noon Saturday at the Elk booth?

Tuck, I hope to catch a couple of Mfg sessions Saturday. specifically, Russound Compoint from 8-10 and Test-Um Design and cert of structured systems from 2-3:30. I really want to investigate Vizia RF, but that session is on Thursday.

Other than those times, I am open and plan to be walking the floor meeting with vendors.

Martin, didn't know you were coming to Denver,. Will you be in a booth or just a tourist?

Spanky, Looking forward to seeing you again, and checking out some of the new products in the Elk lineup.

I have not heard a suggested time to meet, so how about Noon Saturday at the Elk booth?

Tuck, I hope to catch a couple of Mfg sessions Saturday. specifically, Russound Compoint from 8-10 and Test-Um Design and cert of structured systems from 2-3:30. I really want to investigate Vizia RF, but that session is on Thursday.

Other than those times, I am open and plan to be walking the floor meeting with vendors.

Martin, didn't know you were coming to Denver,. Will you be in a booth or just a tourist?

Spanky, Looking forward to seeing you again, and checking out some of the new products in the Elk lineup.

Noon works for me.

I was thinking of going but see they stopped the registration. Any other options on getting into the show?

Thanks
Lance

Back