CQC Webinar, Friday 7/3, 7:00pm PST

IVB

Who's interested in attending a CQC User Group Webinar this Friday, 7/3, at 7:00pm PST?

There was a request to cover some variables stuff, anything else is also welcome.

Please reply if you can make it.

Who's interested in attending a CQC User Group Webinar this Friday, 7/3, at 7:00pm PST?

There was a request to cover some variables stuff, anything else is also welcome.

Please reply if you can make it.

I'm in.

Robert

Hi IVB...thanks for setting this up...if attendence is low, don't just do it for me...

7pm EST sounds good to me.

My points of interest as listed in the other thread mainly concern variables and taken replacement.

The main thing i'm struggling with the control over my Thermostates which are connected to ELK. I plan to have Cooling and Heating setpoints for differ ELK modes (stay/stay night/away/vacation) but then want to have capability from CQC to adjust these, to select the overall system mode (Auto, Heating Only, Cooling Only) and to have override (untill the next mode change and/or 'permanent') from CQC over the current setpoint in each zone.

I mainly want to do this showing a field with the current setting with increase/decrease buttons next to it.

I think the 'tools' needed for this will teach me a lot that i can use on other systems as well.

MavRic please note that IVB's post said 7:00pm PST. Just thought I would mention it.

Once I get around to installing CQC I will have to check this seminar out. Thanks for offering it, IVB.

Dave

Hi IVB...thanks for setting this up...if attendence is low, don't just do it for me...

7pm EST sounds good to me.

My points of interest as listed in the other thread mainly concern variables and taken replacement.

The main thing i'm struggling with the control over my Thermostates which are connected to ELK. I plan to have Cooling and Heating setpoints for differ ELK modes (stay/stay night/away/vacation) but then want to have capability from CQC to adjust these, to select the overall system mode (Auto, Heating Only, Cooling Only) and to have override (untill the next mode change and/or 'permanent') from CQC over the current setpoint in each zone.

I mainly want to do this showing a field with the current setting with increase/decrease buttons next to it.

I think the 'tools' needed for this will teach me a lot that i can use on other systems as well.

Vivek,

If you need to reschedule due to low turnout, no problem. Maybe after the holiday. I hate for you to put on your show for such a small group.

Robert

Actually I think there is a fair amount of interest in the call. I haven't added up all the people, but I suspect there will be beween 6 and 12 people on the call which is about average.

I'm going to try to make it myself.

ok gents...i totally spaced and did the time zone offset backwards...7pm PST is 10PM EST, not 4PM EST like i thought. Tonight is the annual fireworks show in the city...and getting back by 10 will be difficult. I might be able to make it, but not sure.

I feel bad since i seem to be one pushiing for certain topics... ;)

1. Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/951243969

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial 218-844-4926
Access Code: 951-243-969
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 951-243-969

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easyâ„¢

Back