Create links in another PLC?

MrGibbage

As always, I have also posted this at the PH web site--I usually get quicker answers here:)

I have a USB PLC connected to my PC, and a serial PLC connected to my Elk. I wanted to add some devices and groups to the Serial PLC so that my Elk could operate them, but I can't seem to create the groups in the Serial PLC. For instance, if I add a responder device to group 1, click on save, the device is added and verified in the Controller Link Status, but the responder link status never gets completed. It just stays as "FLAGGED CREATE". Am I missing something?

Skip

Quickest response to my own post ever. Wouldn't you know it? I just figured it out. It was the old "Clear the PLC database and reload the device table" trick. **sigh**

Quickest response to my own post ever. Wouldn't you know it? I just figured it out. It was the old "Clear the PLC database and reload the device table" trick. **sigh**

Man you really do provide good customer service. Maybe you should apply at SH. :)

Let me know if you need some paddles. I will send them to you if SH wont. I think you would be better off with a whole new switch though.

Back