Just thought I'd update this thread to let everyone know that there is a newer version of DL900 software available now.
Version 3.01 http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/GESDownlo...nttype=Software
will download if you have a regeistered GE Security account.
Here's a sample of what's different since version 2.19 of the software:
Changes to 3.01
1) Fixed error loading receivers higher than #35
Changes to 3.00
1) Corrected issue with not arming partition 7
Changes to 2.20
1) Added code to try to use NX-588E for direct connect
2) Added NX-548E
3) Fixed issue where APT seed code on V2 panels was not saved.
5) Added UI stuff for 8E and V2 panels.
6) Added "Use computer setting" to end list of languages so user can clear selections
7) Fixed bug with NX-8CF showing bypass for fire zones on keypad status
8) Hide last 4 options if NX-148E/1192E since they do not exist on NX-148E/1192E
9) Changed disconnect sequence on direct connect. This corrects the issue where the keypad used to send text to
will not be enrolled after disconnect.
10) Corrected default for output 3 (to be inverted) on NX-320