Ekeypad pro

kccustom

I am!

Seriously though, I have been using it since it first came out along with indigo on my iphone but lately I have just shut down the mac mini I was serving indigo from because I can do everything with ekeypad pro.

Dont get me wrong indigo is sweet but it does not connect to the ELK and that kills it for me, I dont know how many times I get away from home and think "did I close the garage?" ekeypad to the rescue!
Visitors from out of town show up while we are out, no problem I can open my garage door from taco bell!

On top of all that I recently had a little problem so I emailed Jason and he had me up and going the same day, thanks Jason!

If you have an iPhone and an ELK with M1XEP you need to try it, I think there is a 10 dollar version that you can arm and disarm with and check your zone status, but the pro version is the best thing I have on my elk system.

I have shown Ekeypad pro to a lot of people in the alarm industry and all of them have been impressed (most are design engineers, software writers or compliance engineers). Heck I showed it to the Sr. VP of Engineering for the alarm mfg I work for telling him this is what people want and he admitted he wanted it also (he cant get away changing over to an ELK at home though).

I also use it to drum up business for a few friends that are installers who I sometimes help out to make a few extra bucks when I am laid off. I cant even count how many people who asked why they cant do this with their already installed other brand alarm system. Only a few actually broke contracts with their central station to have an ELK installed but a bunch have sworn to switch over when their contract is up if their current system does not have the capabilites that Ekeypad provides to the ELK when the time comes.

I have been using to for the last 2 days. Just got a new Iphone and the abiality to control my Elk setup was a reason for the Iphone and Ekey purchase.

Hi all,

I have been using the ekeypad pro for a while now on two M1 systems without a hitch.. I just find that the slowest part is the iphone connecting to Wi-Fi or 3G that slows it down..

I have shown lots of clients ekeypad PRO and they love it..

Well done Jayson..

DJB

I've been using it everyday since Sept 2009. Great app, it made the quick launch with email, phone and Maps.

On the last trip, I forgot to turn down the heat. No problem, on the way to the airport, it took about 30 seconds to activate the vacation mode setting. On the way back, activate the comfort setting so that the house was nice and toasty for the return.

I'm sure the heating savings paid for the app in that one instance.

Back