ELKRP Error

Nobody knows of a fix for this? I think it has to do with permissions on the computer. I tried opening the database with MS Access on the computer and I get message about user account doesn't have the permissions to access this. The account I am using is an administrator account so not sure what I would get that.

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas at all this is getting pretty frustrating. Hate dragging another computer over just to make a few changes in to the ELK.

I suggest you uninstall ELKRP because the older versions of ELKRP installs the OPS.mdb and other data base files in the Program Files\ELKRP directory. Vista and Windows 7 require the data base files to be installed outside of the Program Files directory which may be in Documents and Settings\All Users\Data\RP... or in the Program Data directory. All new versions of ELKRP will install the data base files in the new locations of the Microsoft data directories. After installing the new ELKRP read in you settings from the M1 back into ELKRP.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried both new installs and copy my old install from acronis image I have and I get same error. I am installing this on XP 32 bit system. The database file is going into the Documents and Settings\All Users\Data\RP folder but I still can't get it to open.

Back