ELO touchscreen 15 inches (touch screen) on Ebay

Can't vouch but take a look....

Hmm...no model number, so hard to tell what it's type is. I'd be concerned about the stacked circuit boards on the back (dunno what they are, but seem kinda exposed to me), and what appears to be a short ribbon cable not attached to anything else? Or even what that bigger cable is for?

Can't vouch but take a look....

Hmm...no model number, so hard to tell what it's type is. I'd be concerned about the stacked circuit boards on the back (dunno what they are, but seem kinda exposed to me), and what appears to be a short ribbon cable not attached to anything else? Or even what that bigger cable is for?

Like I said... I am not vouching for this.. just passing the info along

Heh...I know. I was just pointing out things that would make me hesitate to jump right in (which I often do anyways) so any other perspective buyers can be sure to get some questions answered first.

We just accomplished a group buy on a bunch of HP client devices over on CQC, mainly for the purpose of driving things like touchscreens. In fact, there have been several posts already in that thread about doing a group buy for touchscreens. I pointed them over here, maybe we can all pool together. I know I'm in for 1.

We just accomplished a group buy on a bunch of HP client devices over on CQC, mainly for the purpose of driving things like touchscreens. In fact, there have been several posts already in that thread about doing a group buy for touchscreens. I pointed them over here, maybe we can all pool together. I know I'm in for 1.

Which HP clients and for how much?

No, we figured out our numbers before we negotiated with the guy.

However, there's already talk of doing another one...I'd suggest heading over to this CQC thread and keep watch, or post your interest.

I think Dan's got the best idea...getting him to come here and coordinate the mass purchase. The HP thin clients were still a hassle for one person to take delivery of and then re-ship them to everyone else....those touchscreens would be every worse. Of course, if he'd be having to ship and collect money from every individual, it's hard to see the advantage for him over selling them piecemeal on ebay....

There is a Michael that works at this place and I was wondering if it was the same Michael that had these screens for sale on here earlier last year. I asked the guy on the phone (a different guy) and he had no idea what CocoonTech was.

I'd be in on a group buy but I'm in Canada and that would probably complicate things. I just got screwed over on my Elk that I ordered from Martin. Not his fault but man that charges we have to pay sometimes to get things over the border... For the price I want to put one in every room!

Well damn....count me out. I went and bought the thing. Someone at CQC reminded me about the Livesearch cashback thing, so that's $24 back. Pays for shipping and a little extra.

I can put it next to the other touchscreen in a box I have....

Back