Enrolling Wireless Crystal to M1Xrf2G

dtreyes

Can someone please let me know the proper way of enrolling crystall wireless devices to M1g xrf2G. I have been using the method of providing the TxID on the wireless setup screen and they seem to work, but the xrf2G manual said to use the tamper switch. I tried using what the manual said (pressing the tamper switch) but no luck. Is there any trick that I am missing. Thanks

There is another way that's here somewhere, I would have to search for it. But I think most people just enter the info in the you did and it usually works fine and I would certainly consider it a 'right' way. If that's been working for you - stick with it!

Can someone please let me know the proper way of enrolling crystall wireless devices to M1g xrf2G. I have been using the method of providing the TxID on the wireless setup screen and they seem to work, but the xrf2G manual said to use the tamper switch. I tried using what the manual said (pressing the tamper switch) but no luck. Is there any trick that I am missing. Thanks

It's been awhile, but I think I just enrolled them at the keypad...by initiating the enroll process (it's in the main M1 instructions I believe) and then violating the sensor at the appropriate moment...then the voice announces the sensor.

It's been awhile, but I think I just enrolled them at the keypad...by initiating the enroll process (it's in the main M1 instructions I believe) and then violating the sensor at the appropriate moment...then the voice announces the sensor.
When I tried to enroll using the keypad, the TXID on the ELKRP remains 0's, although the keypad shows the generated TxID. Am I missing something ???

When I tried to enroll using the keypad, the TXID on the ELKRP remains 0's, although the keypad shows the generated TxID. Am I missing something ???

You have to go into ELKRP and download FROM the panel into your RP in order for you to see it

Back