global cache plugin for homeseer

bdee1

so i recently got a global cache GC-100-06 device with the GC-IRE and their general IR receiver.

i got it all set up and purchased and installed the homeseer plugin for the gc-100 only to find out that the homeseer plugin cannont receive IR from the gc-100, only send IR.

someone over on the homeseer boards said that there is a new plugin under development that will aoow you to receive IR commands from the GC-100 using a GC-IRE with an IR receiver plugged into it.

has anyone else heard anything about this? any inkling when it may be available?

other than just waiting for this new plugin to be released, is there any other way to allow homeseer to receive IR from a GC-100 and trigger an event?

W do have a plugin for this, it should be posted by Monday.

-Rich
HomeSeer Technologies

so i recently got a global cache GC-100-06 device with the GC-IRE and their general IR receiver.

i got it all set up and purchased and installed the homeseer plugin for the gc-100 only to find out that the homeseer plugin cannont receive IR from the gc-100, only send IR.

someone over on the homeseer boards said that there is a new plugin under development that will aoow you to receive IR commands from the GC-100 using a GC-IRE with an IR receiver plugged into it.

has anyone else heard anything about this? any inkling when it may be available?

other than just waiting for this new plugin to be released, is there any other way to allow homeseer to receive IR from a GC-100 and trigger an event?

W do have a plugin for this, it should be posted by Monday.

-Rich
HomeSeer Technologies

awesome!!! thanks for replying - what shoudl i be lookign for in updater? is it just an update to the globalcache plugin or will it be a seperate GC-IRE plugin?

Back