HAI4U?

I just looked it up in the app store and it is $14.99, but the icon for the app says "Lite" on it. Does that mean it's a lite version and has missing features? Is there a different full featured version? Their website makes no mention of a Lite and regular version. I'd be leary to purchase it with the "Lite" tag attached to it.

I have tried this version and its works great with my HAI system. The Interface is amazing and performance is good. I have checked with Eloka regarding the same and they emailed me that the PRO version will be released soon and it will have the ability to design a floor plan from the iPad. The Lite version has all the features as stated on thier website http://www.hai4u.com

Any word from them on pricing or the Pro version? Any idea if it will work on the iphone when that version is done or will that be a separate purchase? For me, any i-device solution needs to be on both devices to be useful.

Any word from them on pricing or the Pro version? Any idea if it will work on the iphone when that version is done or will that be a separate purchase? For me, any i-device solution needs to be on both devices to be useful.

PRO version released this week the same app supports iPhone as well and the iPad app now has the ability to design and control the lights from floorplan. I love using it.

I just looked it up in the app store and it is $14.99, but the icon for the app says "Lite" on it. Does that mean it's a lite version and has missing features? Is there a different full featured version? Their website makes no mention of a Lite and regular version. I'd be leary to purchase it with the "Lite" tag attached to it.

Lite version was supporting only iPad now they have released PRO version with the same cost which supports all apple products.

I have purchased it. Is more suited for the iPad as the iPhone layout needs some work.
Worth the small amount of money you pay for it versus the other apps with their pricey price tag.
Has some great potential.
I like that the lights and security zones are listed in page format with shipping left and right full pages vs scrolling up and down. Map design for lighting needs a bit of work but would be useful for holiday homes where the customer is not aware of the lighting loads.

The Floor Plan option of HAI4U is great feature its possible to map and configure a floor plan in minutes without the help from the installation crew. Overall the application is great. HAI Automation system and HAI4U Rocks.. :rockon: :nutz:

Back