HS PRO-100, does anyone have one?

There are several installers that have these but at $2000 they are a bit expensive for the hobbyist.

Those installers have all signed an NDA. :lol:

They would have to kill you if they told you ANYTHING.

You would think homeseer would want to promote their system. If they are not allowing a review of it I can only assume that they are afraid it will perform bad and will get bad reviews. My guess is that it is not ready for prime time and the few installers that are using it (if there are any) are basically beta testers of the system. If I had a product that I stood behind I would certainly want as much free publicity as possible. I am sure you did not ask them to GIVE you the system but only asked them to LOAN you one for review. And since cocoontech is a very trusted organization it just does not make sense that they would deny you a review unless 1) They simply don't have one to lend, maybe they are made to order? or 2) They are not confident enough yet to allow a review or 3) Electron pissed them off and they like to hold a gruge.

And the installers being under NDA does not make sense either because if you are a potential customer of the installer you would need to know everything about the system before you ask them to install it in your home.

I personally think it is just HomeSeers stupid business practices again and that if you want to review a good system you should just wait until CQC gets their system available.

Sorry for the long rant!

Skibum said:
Those installers have all signed an NDA. :lol:
Twas a joke.
I agree with everything you have said, but can no longer say so, cause I'll get blamed yet again for Homeseer bashing.

Oops.

Skibum said:
I agree with everything you have said, but can no longer say so, cause I'll get blamed yet again for Homeseer bashing.
Are you talking on this forum Ski? To my knowledge the staff has not edited/deleted/banned any such posts here on CT.

As for my own opinion, my main complaint is that threads get "clouded" and off-track with "HomeSeer Bashing" anytime their products are mentioned in them.

If people want to "bash" HomeSeer, why not start a thread, even call it "HomeSeer Bashing" and post away? At least all of the threads will be in one place and we can keep "other" HomeSeer topics on task! :lol:

Back