I tried everything.....help...please

Keypad, DBH, and Cat5 connection to the house all work. Has to be your XIN and/or its connections to the DBH. I'm not in the shop but what do you have zones 33 to 48 configured for in ELKRP, do you have too many terminating resistors, are your RJ45 connectors butted well?

Keypad, DBH, and Cat5 connection to the house all work. Has to be your XIN and/or its connections to the DBH. I'm not in the shop but what do you have zones 33 to 48 configured for in ELKRP, do you have too many terminating resistors, are your RJ45 connectors butted well?

Zones 33-36 are 01=entry/exit zones, 37-38 are 04=burglar interior (motion) remaining zones are disabled. I measure 75 ohms at the RS 485 bus. I will be double checking all connections tomorrow.

Zones 33-36 are 01=entry/exit zones, 37-38 are 04=burglar interior (motion) remaining zones are disabled. I measure 75 ohms at the RS 485 bus. I will be double checking all connections tomorrow.

75 ohms as stated....I've tried all resistor locations for EOL attempting to get as close to 65 ohms as possible.

Back