Increase Pronto TSU7000 RF Operating distance

ihome

Hello Everybody

Someone knows how to increase the RF operating distance of the ProntoPro NG (TSU7000) working with his RF receptor (the RFX6000) ?
Tha manual says 100 feet (30 meters) but I need much more.

Thank you,
Roberto

A quick search between remotecentral and google, gave no indication of a RF repeater. What Freq. is it?

I think it does IR, too.? If so, then maybe running some IR sensors might be another solution.

Another approach: Sell the Pronto and Buy a PocketPC... and pocket a couple hundreds. NetRemote and a wireless network should do the trick.

TT

Hi Treetop

I was thinking about that. The point is that I have already developed a Professional Irrigation System and I need to control the valves anywhere, thats why I needed more RF operating distance. The frequency is 418 MHZ.
NetRemote would work with a touchscreen device in where I can put a map ?
Which software of NetRemote ?
Which touchscreen, a pocket PC ?

Thank you very much !!!! :D

No, because I send the RF command to the RFX6000, the RFX6000 send the IR command to the X10 IR543 and the X10 IR543 send the command through the power line. Also, are long distances like a golf field for exmaple.

No, because I send the RF command to the RFX6000, the RFX6000 send the IR command to the X10 IR543 and the X10 IR543 send the command through the power line. Also, are long distances like a golf field for exmaple.

In other forum, someone told me I can find interesting things related to this issue. The web page is www.mbx-usa.com but I haven´t had time to see it.

So far, it seems that there isn´t a simple procedure in order the increase the operation distance. ;)

Back