Insteon Icon's ???

Digger

I had heard that the Icons were no longer being sold through distributors over a month ago. Yesterday I got a SH catalog and I dont see any Icon's.

Did I just miss them or did SH discontinue them?

They are still on SmartHome's web site. We had heard rumors that the plan was to resell them via Home Depot, which may have been an exclusive deal.

They are still on SmartHome's web site. We had heard rumors that the plan was to resell them via Home Depot, which may have been an exclusive deal.

I cant even touch that...........

Actually I just checked and HD does not sell Icon's either

Digger said:
Actually I just checked and HD does not sell Icon's either
Actually, they seem to, at least from their web site. Go to www.homedepot.com and do a search (top right corner) for "insteon" Interestingly enough, I don't see the Icons, but they do have the V2s...

Terry

EDIT: Duhh sorry, I should have actually read your post that I was quoting as you specifically mention Icons and not Insteon in general... Please disregard my temporary blackout...

Attachments

• HDInsteon.JPG
    HDInsteon.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 26
I have a few for sale. I used to use them, but ended up switching over to UPB.

If you are interested, I have them listed at the Homeseer forum:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=118341

I have 2 that are brand new (in box) and I think 3 others that I had pulled out of the wall. I will re-test them before I ship (except for the brand new ones as they are new).

If you are interested, drop me a line.

--Dan

drozwood90 said:
I have a few for sale. I used to use them, but ended up switching over to UPB.

If you are interested, I have them listed at the Homeseer forum:
Hi Dan;

Why not list this sale over on our very own CocoonTech For Sale/Trade forum? As long as you post a price you are free to display your thread as long as you would like. :lol:

I know a lot of people were very successful selling their gear they no longer used here! Plus people interested in purchasing used items would be more likely to browse that forum.

Regards,

BSR

BTW, I spoke with Mike at the SmartLabs booth at CES and I'm pretty sure he told me that they do not have any current plans on dropping the Icon line. :lol:

BSR,

Thanks for the tip. I'm new to Cocoontech, I didn't realize that you had a section for selling things!

I'll get that posted right away!

--Dan

Back