Insteon lighting with HAI

htsource

Is there any way I can put an X10 PLM along with Insteon PLM together in a powerbar, all X10 signals would not leak out to the powerline outside the powerbar?

Reason for this is, I have a PLM attached to HAI for lighting control, however, I also have a ISY99 for Insteon.  So far in ISY99, I have equivalent command for every x10 address I have in HAI.

For example, if x10 B1 is on then turn on Insteon switch 1.  The reverse is true for Insteon back to x10 to provide feedback to HAI.

All light switches currently don't have x10 addresses.  I was hoping if I can put the 2 PLM's together within its own circuit (i.e. in a powerbar), then I can isolate the x10 traffic within the powerbar.  For ISY99, I have a dual-band PLM, I also have the Insteon bridge/coupler which they will accept wireless signals.  Hoping the PLM would fire off Insteon signals over wireless to the bridge/coupler, thus making it more reliable in the powerline as only Insteon signals are being injected, rather than both x10 and Insteon.

Any suggestions for a powerbar solutions?

Much appreciate your feedback.

Back