Latest HAI software release.

pbeaulieu

I just noticed that HAI has released PC access 3.11.4.691 and firmware 3.11D but I did not see any info in the release notes.  Can HAI supply some info on what has changed/new in this release?

Thanks,

Release notes are included in the PcAccess software.

PC Access Version 3.11.3.691 (10/May/2013)
- Added additional range checking on event log display.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC Access Version 3.11.3.690 (06/May/2013)
- Controller firmware 3.11d released:
- Added support for Schlage Z-Wave motorized deadbolts.
- Modified to skip logging and DCM on trouble restoral when zone bypassed.
- Modified to report when ZigBee power reading is not valid for a unit.
- Improved ZigBee command execution latency.
- Modified ZigBee power display on status page to not show any power reading for ZigBee devices that do not report power. Previously these devices showed 0 Watts whether they were on or off which was misleading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC Access Version 3.11.3.689 (29/April/2013)
- Modified "Disable System Sleep" routine so that it no longer displays status messages on the status bar. Since these messages occur immediately after a connect or disconnect they were hiding the connection status messages.
PC Access Version 3.11.3.688 (08/April/2013)
- Fixed a bug in the Lumina specific version of PC Access 3 that caused some setting not to be written to the controller. This bug did not affect the normal User or Dealer versions of PC Access 3 but to keep the version numbers synchronized new versions of all 3 programs were released.
PC Access Version 3.11.3.686 (19/March/2013)
- Controller firmware 3.11c released:
- Modified Centralite message processing to support multiple load status reports in a single message.
- Fixed access control reader locks locking when setup written to controller.
- Added support for Z-Wave lock to the Omni II (older model). This feature was added in firmware 3.10 but not added in PC Access. This omission is corrected with this release.

JonW said:

I'm curious about this, what exactly did they add to support the new locks?
What I mean is, the VRC0P still doesn't support them so how is the panel supporting them?
Since HAI is Leviton now, will there be an update to the Installer tool and VRC0P so we can associate the BE469's with the VRC0P? Also, the new Evolve modules can't be associated either and they show up as "unknown switch" in the installer tool. Will they be supported?

Does HAI still read this forum should've been my first question?

I could be wrong since I use Zigbee for my locks, but I am pretty sure HAI has been supporting the Z-Wave locks since the new upgraded VRC0P came out.

Yes, HAI monitors the forum...

neillt said:
I could be wrong since I use Zigbee for my locks, but I am pretty sure HAI has been supporting the Z-Wave locks since the new upgraded VRC0P came out.

Yes, HAI monitors the forum...
I was referring to the new motorized Schlage, as it said. Uses a different security class and the VRC0P doesn't support it yet.

Are you sure about them monitoring? Haven't Havent seen an HAI response in months.

JonW said:

PC Access Version 3.11.3.691 (10/May/2013)
- Added additional range checking on event log display.
- Controller firmware 3.11d released:
- Modified to skip logging and DCM on trouble restoral when zone bypassed.
- Modified to report when ZigBee power reading is not valid for a unit.
- Improved ZigBee command execution latency.
- Modified ZigBee power display on status page to not show any power reading for ZigBee devices that do not report power. Previously these devices showed 0 Watts whether they were on or off which was misleading.
PC Access Version 3.11.3.689 (29/April/2013)
- Modified "Disable System Sleep" routine so that it no longer displays status messages on the status bar. Since these messages occur immediately after a connect or disconnect they were hiding the connection status messages.
PC Access Version 3.11.3.688 (08/April/2013)
- Fixed a bug in the Lumina specific version of PC Access 3 that caused some setting not to be written to the controller. This bug did not affect the normal User or Dealer versions of PC Access 3 but to keep the version numbers synchronized new versions of all 3 programs were released.
PC Access Version 3.11.3.686 (19/March/2013)
- Controller firmware 3.11c released:
- Modified Centralite message processing to support multiple load status reports in a single message.
- Fixed access control reader locks locking when setup written to controller.
- Added support for Z-Wave lock to the Omni II (older model). This feature was added in firmware 3.10 but not added in PC Access. This omission is corrected with this release.
What confused me is that the software reports that it is version 3.11.4.691
I guess the 4 is a typo.

Thanks for the replies.

Back