Lighting Controls

djeyes

Thanks for all the feedback on UPB. In all my research, I barely came across Centralite LiteJet. It seems to be a hardwired (CAT5) system with a central control panel. It claims to be affordable. I cannot find an authorized installer nearby. Does anyone have any experience with this system? Can anyone (electrician) install it? Is it really affordable? (Lutron HomeWorks runs $6-$10 per sq ft ...yikes...my 2400 sf home could cost nearly 20G's for lighting alone)I know that HAI, my chosen home controller, integrates seamlessly with it. I start framing next week and I would love to get some ideas. Thanks.

The M1 has worked with Centralite for several years. They make a very good centrally controlled lighting system.

All switching and dimming is done from one control panel with 120 VAC wiring going to the lights. All switches are wired with low voltage CAT5.

The Centralite System is very cost effective. Make sure you understand the features of centrally controlled lighting systems.

We are a Centralite Distributor and I would be happy to help you with your needs.

Sorry that we haven't added the products yet to the website yet - we'll try to get them on soon! In the meanwhile, please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,

Martin

214-245-4594
817-539-1705
408-239-4043

Back