LVS - Triple Play

Yeah I'm too nice, I'm not "utube"ing it or anything.

I would warn them about posting that before conviction, if that girl is found innocent they would be in for a civil case.

This incedent actually happened in 1/2007, I wait for conviction before posting anything. Once convicted it is public record, I just have my own better copy. :unsure:

Oddly this is what sold the guy on me, he already had 8-9 cams but they were poorly designed and implemented. The week before I had been called in to help hime stop employee theft. I layed it out but it was too much $, so I told the guy I could fix what he already had for much less but the coverage would be much less. After that issue was captured he contacted me again and gave the go on the what I had suggested on the first trip.

After I got "fully" involved...

MethHead-ThroughDoor.wmv

Wonderful examples of why I won't be buying into a convenience store anytime soon... How do these guys make any money with all the theft?

BTW Collin, I got two of my cameras mounted last weekend and the rest will go up this weekend. I made little plates that screw up into the eve's and it looks pretty nice. I'll post a write up in the next week or two.

Chris

he didnt consider TWO 30 packs? one arm broke or what? what an idiot! LOL

Maybe I'll send the clip to Coors, maybe their marketing guys can come up with something.

Wonderful examples of why I won't be buying into a convenience store anytime soon... How do these guys make any money with all the theft?

BTW Collin, I got two of my cameras mounted last weekend and the rest will go up this weekend. I made little plates that screw up into the eve's and it looks pretty nice. I'll post a write up in the next week or two.

Chris

No all conveience stores are like that, this guy is almost the only shop in town in rural OK. Much of rural OK is eaten up with meth, it's everywhere.

DON'T hesitate to call as you mount the cams, I can remote in and help you U,D,L,R and get the image you need. :(

That guy should have at least cleaned out his sudafed stock. :(

Or maybe that would be bonus points??? It's worth a lot more then beer nowdays.

Back