Mykeypad Pro and ISY994i

I have been using myKeypad Pro on my smartphone with my ELK M1G for about a year now with no issues, worked great. I have recently installed an Universial Devices ISY994i controller an the admin console on my laptop and now myKeypad Pro (from my smartphone) seems to work super slow. For example when I login to myKeypad Pro it will take about three or four minutes to tell what state the panel is in or it will take about the same amount of time to make any changes to the alarm system. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have just begun experimenting with the ISY994i and it seems that the ISY994i takes exclusive or virtually exclusive control over the connection to the Elk. I have a custom written application that connects to the Elk to capture events and write them to a database. That app fails to connect as soon as I activate the ISY Elk connection. I've not had a lot of time to research this yet but it sounds similar to your issues. I will repost as I continue to work on this problem.

Sorry it took me so long to respond back but it seems just a reset of the Elk XEP was all it took to make my keypad pro work as normal, however I have not downloaded the Elk module for the ISY 994i yet. We shall see.

I've had a similar issue when I upgraded to the module. I realized that the firmware on the xep was very old and didn't meet the minimum version number that universal devices requires. A simple update resolved any issues I had.

Back