New HAI Omni User, No Clue

OcmRzr

Hi folks.  Bought a house that has an HAI Omni system.  Control panel says it is "HAI Omni LTe" with software version 3.11D.  Was able to get SnapLink app downloaded and connected.  I can see and control the lights, but how do I program?  The previous owner has certain lights programmed to turn on at certain times, but I don't see any of that in the app.  Any help much appreciated.

OcmRzr said:
Hi folks.  Bought a house that has an HAI Omni system.  Control panel says it is "HAI Omni LTe" with software version 3.11D.  Was able to get SnapLink app downloaded and connected.  I can see and control the lights, but how do I program?  The previous owner has certain lights programmed to turn on at certain times, but I don't see any of that in the app.  Any help much appreciated.

You need software called PC Access

Thanks, any suggestions for where to get it?  I see the PC Access for End Users and the regular dealer PC Access.  I can't find anyone who has them.  Even reached out to the original installer, no luck there either. 

OcmRzr said:
Thanks, any suggestions for where to get it?  I see the PC Access for End Users and the regular dealer PC Access.  I can't find anyone who has them.  Even reached out to the original installer, no luck there either. 
Hi:

There are two versions of PC Access, a "user" version with limited ability and a "dealer" version that can do it all.  It runs on a PC. You used to have to buy it, but Leviton stopped supporting the Omni, so now they provide it for free.  I'm sure someone here can provide the location. Maybe Leviton site?  

Thanks.  If anyone has a link to either version would be greatly appreciative.  The PC Access page on the Leviton site doesn't seem to have anything.

OcmRzr said:
Thanks.  If anyone has a link to either version would be greatly appreciative.  The PC Access page on the Leviton site doesn't seem to have anything.

It was always a paid product with license keys and everything.

Since Leviton has stopped work on the Omni line, I have hoped for a long time they would just release the PC Access versions as free downloads, but at this point I am not holding my breath.

Last version of Dealer install of PC Access did not need a license key.  I posted it here a few months back.

My original version was the paid installer version of PCA version #1 then upgraded it to newer version via HAI way back.

Attached is the link with the License free Dealer version of PCA and the PCA help manual.

PCA- May, 2021

Leviton never posted this version. Last update of PCA was a new license free installation and not an update.

I saved the new installation.

I'm getting prompted to enter a password at startup, but I don't see a default password anywhere.  Am I missing something?

Back