New M1 Software Upgrade

How about some more custom settings- 20 is totally inadequate. I'm full and now totally dead in the water re any further expansion of the system.
While I don't disagree that more may be better, Elk may be limited by memory constraints and physically cannot do this. Sometimes you can be more creative in your use of counters, outputs and rules to work around custom settings limitations.
Already done that - perhaps they can get rid of some of the thermostats etc.

How about some more custom settings- 20 is totally inadequate. I'm full and now totally dead in the water re any further expansion of the system.
While I don't disagree that more may be better, Elk may be limited by memory constraints and physically cannot do this. Sometimes you can be more creative in your use of counters, outputs and rules to work around custom settings limitations.

"MAYBE" in the 5.XX.XX version they can do something since they freed up some code space. Did you try posting it on their forum? Maybe suggest how many more you would like?

"MAYBE" in the 5.XX.XX version they can do something since they freed up some code space. Did you try posting it on their forum? Maybe suggest how many more you would like?
what forum are you referring to?

i think he's probably referring to the elk forums and elkproducts.com, but you have to be registered with their dealer site.

Back