Omni Pro 2 12v Smoke detectors NOT READY

stukinc

Hi All,

I recently had my OP2 controller fail as I was updating it and everything defaulted.  I could not ping it, and ended up sending it to Leviton for repair. I got it back and everything is working with one exception.  I've had the system about ten years, but for some reason zone 1 & zone 2 where I have my smoke detectors wired is NOT READY.  I'm thinking it must be defaulted to NO and I need it to be NC?  Does it default to NO?  As I mentioned, I have had the system installed for years, but i don't remember having to do anything different with the smokes when I installed.

I'm hoping for some direction on how I can program this in PCA on zone 1 & zone 2.  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi All,

I recently had my OP2 controller fail as I was updating it and everything defaulted. I could not ping it, and ended up sending it to Leviton for repair. I got it back and everything is working with one exception. I've had the system about ten years, but for some reason zone 1 & zone 2 where I have my smoke detectors wired is NOT READY. I'm thinking it must be defaulted to NO and I need it to be NC? Does it default to NO? As I mentioned, I have had the system installed for years, but i don't remember having to do anything different with the smokes when I installed.

I'm hoping for some direction on how I can program this in PCA on zone 1 & zone 2.

Did you find anserwer?
Hi All,

I recently had my OP2 controller fail as I was updating it and everything defaulted. I could not ping it, and ended up sending it to Leviton for repair. I got it back and everything is working with one exception. I've had the system about ten years, but for some reason zone 1 & zone 2 where I have my smoke detectors wired is NOT READY. I'm thinking it must be defaulted to NO and I need it to be NC? Does it default to NO? As I mentioned, I have had the system installed for years, but i don't remember having to do anything different with the smokes when I installed.

I have same issue. How did yours get fixed? Thanks

Hello Radcliff,
Please provide some more detail. Were the smokes working properly and just quit? Have the jumpers been set to "smk" on zones 1 and 2?
Do you use PC Access software? If so, it would help to get more info..
Dwalt

Back