OMNI PRO GURU NEEDED IN COLORADO

arekiko

Got my system programmed and mostly setup for basic stuff door locks, garage doors, lights. I would like to integrate the 2 way module, glassbreak sensors and alexa or google home as well but i would like to know if there is someone in denver area or someone that would be willing to come to denver to help complete my system 

You'll need to invest into having a Homeseer unit to accomplish having OP integration with Amazon Dot (Alexa).  Not a trivial subject.

Best regards,

Bill

In a quickie summary relating to what you are looking to do with your OmniPro 2 panel.

The suggestions of software integration to your Omni Panel will provide what you want for Alexa or Google home integration.

Having written that it sounds like you would like to subcontract some one to do this for you.

That can be done.

It would be more cost effective to DIY your software integration which you can do easily.

Mentioned in this thread:

- Homeseer
- OpenHab

Not mentioned

- CQC - Charmed Quark Systems LTD
- HAI Logger / Samsung Hub integration

and more...

I am not aware of what monetary charges you would incur subcontracting for software installation and mods if any to your current OmniPro panel.

Google Leviton Omni support and there is a list of 3rd party vendors that support the Leviton Omni Panels.

Back