OMNI Pro II Communicator Fails Signaling

LGSkier

Hello new guy on the Forum. I was hoping that someone had seen a similar issue to the one I am facing.

Back in November the communicator started failing to communicate through the Alula cellular interface.
The Alula Bat will not relay to Alula. (Communicator Error Logged)
Here is what I have done so far.
OMNI Pro II 4.0b
Reset RAM/NVRAM and reloaded system.
Tested dialer to my cell phone (Pass)
Tested connection directly to Central station, bypassing Alula BAT (PBX SMDR report shows successful connection to Central Station and panel shows no communicator error, but central station indicates no received signal)

It seems like the Contact ID is not formatting correctly?

Hello new guy on the Forum. I was hoping that someone had seen a similar issue to the one I am facing.

Back in November the communicator started failing to communicate through the Alula cellular interface.
The Alula Bat will not relay to Alula. (Communicator Error Logged)
Here is what I have done so far.
OMNI Pro II 4.0b
Reset RAM/NVRAM and reloaded system.
Tested dialer to my cell phone (Pass)
Tested connection directly to Central station, bypassing Alula BAT (PBX SMDR report shows successful connection to Central Station and panel shows no communicator error, but central station indicates no received signal)

It seems like the Contact ID is not formatting correctly?
Just wondering if anyone had seen this. Is it posted in the right place. Should I just replace with an ELK M1 or something. Thanks,

@LGSkier,

"Tested connection directly to Central station, bypassing Alula BAT (PBX SMDR report shows successful connection to Central Station and panel shows no communicator error, but central station indicates no received signal)"

Do you have access to a Butt Set? If so, you can listen in as the OmniPro II calls the central station. You can tell if the Central station responds after
answering the call.

I did have this happen to me at one customer site. I ended up sending the panel back to Leviton for repair.

@LGSkier,

"Tested connection directly to Central station, bypassing Alula BAT (PBX SMDR report shows successful connection to Central Station and panel shows no communicator error, but central station indicates no received signal)"

Do you have access to a Butt Set? If so, you can listen in as the OmniPro II calls the central station. You can tell if the Central station responds after
answering the call.

I did have this happen to me at one customer site. I ended up sending the panel back to Leviton for repair.
Yes I did put a Butt set on it. Central station does hear it and responds. And the communicator does not report an error. However, the central station must not like what is reported and does not do anything with the call. The IP-Bat does not even do the secondary dial to relay the call. Since it looks like there is no repair ability, should it be replaced swapped to a different mfr?

Back