• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Omnipro and UPB links

I have recently noticed a new problem with my Omnipro II detecting UPB links triggered by UPB switches.

I have several UPB switches that activate or deactivate UPB links which are (used to be) detected by my Omnipro. Some of them I use as timers, having the UPB link trigger a flag in the Omnipro that turns off after a specified period of time. When the flag turns off it triggers a block turning off the link. In some cases I also have the link turning on a button on a room controller, synchrnizing the room controller button with the UPB switch. These were all working earlier this year, I have made no changes that I can find, but they have all quit working.

Everything else seems to be working OK. All the code and the configuration in UpStart seems OK. I haven't made any changes to anything, as I have been working on other projects.

Has anyone seen this before?