Omnistat 2 backlight on but nothing showing

eleben

This morning I went and disabled my schedule setup on the HAI RC-1000 applied it from Monday to the other days of the week, clicked OK and was presented with a beautiful blank screen

Is there any way the RC-1000 can be "reset" or checked to verify it isn't broke? I get a -40 degree temp reading in my HAI app.

Please help. Thank you for any suggestions!

Yep. Tried both those along with wiring up a new thermostat (just a regular thermostat not HAI) and the furnace kicks on like usual.

I can press and hold the left button on the RC-1000, turn the dial and it will change the color of the screen but that is it. No other sign of life.

I'm having the exact same problem, any updates in the last couple of years on this? A way to reset the omnistat/2 to factory defaults?
Thanks!

I had this happen a long time ago after a Zigbee based update... it had to go back to HAI.

VRL said:
I'm having the same problem, just started this morning.  How did you solve it?!
Never did get it resolved. Ended up purchasing a new one.

neillt said:
I had this happen a long time ago after a Zigbee based update... it had to go back to HAI.
If you don't mind me asking what was the charge from HAI to get it fixed?

eleben said:
   Never did get it resolved. Ended up purchasing a new one.

If you don't mind me asking what was the charge from HAI to get it fixed?

It was still under warranty, so nothing.

Ok, thanks for the responses, seems like there must be some way to reset, will post if I find anything new out.

Cheers.

Back