RedRadio - RelayTouch RT2718

I've been following RedRadio for quite some time, but I'm disappointed because it seems they've missed some milestones getting their product to market. I just looked at every "dealer" they have listed in their dealer locator and not a single one even mentions RedRadio or their products.

Mark,

Why would you be disappointed? What milestones are you referring to? Our RelayTouch monitor has been selling nicely for 3 years. Our RAD-I/O product is aimed primarily at OEM's, and has been selling since July 05.

-Dwayne
RedRadio

Mark,

I did not intend for this thread to become a pissing contest, my apologies. There are no dealers that have RedRadio products listed or have product photos that I am aware of.

Our focus with RAD-I/O since the product launch has been on OEM's, and as you can imagine it takes time for an OEM to evaluate any product. I think it will take any OEM about a year from first evaluation of RAD-I/O to a product launch. I am under NDA with all of our prospective OEM's so it would not be appropriate for me to disclose then here. However, the product has been on display with vendors at the last two EHX shows, and will also be at CES and IBS. Please contact me directly ([email protected]) and I can point you to vendor contacts for these shows.

If you are an end user, I understand that it is frustrating not to have a RAD-I/O that is ready to go with software. I have considered building software for RAD-I/O, and may take another look at it this year, but there are a few software vendors right now developing for RAD-I/O and they are all excellent products, far better than I could do with limited resources.

-Dwayne

Dwayne,

Can you tell us which software company is working on a solution which will work with the RAD-I/O hardware (assuming there is no NDA)? Thanks!

markthomas: BSR will probably meet up with Dwayne, so he should be able to take some nice detailed pictures. If there is anything specific you want to see, let him know.

Have these gotten any cheaper? The concept is excellent but the cost is prohibited for such a small screen. I played with the software and while is was well written there are too many steps to final destination for my taste.

Rupp said:
Have these gotten any cheaper? The concept is excellent but the cost is prohibited for such a small screen. I played with the software and while is was well written there are too many steps to final destination for my taste.
Rupp, what are you talking about? The RAD I/O stuff is small and subtle, but it doesn't come with any software. What software were you using?

Back