Remove Pull-Up Resistor from Expansion Board

FYI remember these are 'surface mount' resistors and you really need to apply enough heat so you can unsolder both ends at once in order to 'lift' the resistor without damaging the board. Of course, one doesn't want to over heat as to damage the board as well! ;)

So people are using the analog inputs that much here?

FYI remember these are 'surface mount' resistors and you really need to apply enough heat so you can unsolder both ends at once in order to 'lift' the resistor without damaging the board. Of course, one doesn't want to over heat as to damage the board as well! ;)

So people are using the analog inputs that much here?

Trying to at least. Would like to get some readings from a combo temp/humidity sensors to utilize in some rules. The main board is completely filled with elk temp sensors for radiant floor heating and being able to utilize analog inputs on the expander boards would be great. Although, I did see on the main page that the new 2-way RF is supposed to have temp/humidity sensors. Maybe holding off until summer would be a better idea.

- John

What was the verdict on which resistors get removed? I need to remove a few and I see zone +5 or the 2000 ohm one. 
Thanks

Back