SIP Door Phone

I think the iPad version has video (at least the pictures seem to indicate that it does).
Has anyone used this application with 2n Helios? I intend to use this directly with the 2n helios outdoor unit. Will I need to have a free SIP account or something? I guess I should be able to directly have it communicate with the 2n Helios outdoor unit?

Ajey

I think the iPad version has video (at least the pictures seem to indicate that it does).
Hmm. I don't think it does. The documentation doesn't mention it. I thought the photo simply shows an image of a person that pops up if you have one in your "contacts"

How cool would it be if someone made it where you could mount a new iPod touch in a secure exterior enclosure, and use the built-in camera for intercom?

Hmm. I don't think it does. The documentation doesn't mention it. I thought the photo simply shows an image of a person that pops up if you have one in your "contacts"

Actually, I was on the general bria page, not the one for iPad. My mistake.

I have the iPhone client, haven't yet got their iPad version.

Actually, I was on the general bria page, not the one for iPad. My mistake.

I have the iPhone client, haven't yet got their iPad version.

I went back and read some more. From what I can tell, the iPad app is supposed to get video capability sometime soon. I'm not going to hold my breath but it's good news.

I went back and read some more. From what I can tell, the iPad app is supposed to get video capability sometime soon. I'm not going to hold my breath but it's good news.

They have been pretty responsive and when they have announced something, it has typically happened in a reasonable time frame.

Back