Software and PDF Repository

Hi,
I’ve noticed it’s becoming harder and harder to find some of the HAI software and PDF information files online since the Homeauto website was shut down. I know the knowledge base homeauto (kb.homeauto.com) website is still active, but for how long.
Is there a website or FTP location with these files on the web somewhere? Or should there be one?
Thanks,
Nick

Personally have the files installed on Microsoft Drive. It would be nice maybe to store them here on the forum.

I agree it would be nice to store on the forum. I have been haphazardly collecting files myself (based on what interests me)...
I would like to add software, but I'm concerned about what Leviton's opinion would be. Other than PC Access, I don't know of anything they have
clearly stated its ok to distribute. Most of their security is by password but there never seemed to be issues re using existing serial numbers...
Another thing is firmware images.....

We never got a reply from Leviton Support relating to distributing the License free PCA here on the forum.

That said I have a little collection (like you) of HAI related PDF files and software on my NAS.

Leviton approval is all that's stopping me from hosting these files, but as Pete said, they aren't responding (I've reached out to my contacts as well). If anyone reading this post has a live contact, please let them know.

Attempting to clone the website with HTTrack. Seems to be working in Linux.

Attachments

• website.jpg
    website.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 6
Leviton approval is all that's stopping me from hosting these files, but as Pete said, they aren't responding (I've reached out to my contacts as well). If anyone reading this post has a live contact, please let them know.
Since we can no longer buy the software from Leviton, or acquire licenses, is it still considered copyrighted? or illegal to share?
Thanks,
Nick

That night of November 5, 2022 downloaded over a 1000 PDFs and JPG drawings doing a couple of searches. Looks like the site was created in the early days of the Internet....1990's may be. Very easy to get the files. I blanket searches to do this. I was just going to dump them on Microsoft drive / Google drive but not organize them.

It would be nice if Leviton gave Cocoontech the database.

I've reached out to them again via the contact form. Can their software/tools be downloaded by anyone, or is it behind a dealer login? I wish they published checksums to prove integrity of these files.

Can their software/tools be downloaded by anyone, or is it behind a dealer login?

Used to use an HAI dealer login to access it. Then it changed so you did not need a login.

You can automate the download of the entire website and all of the files. I just did a couple of queries and it downloaded hundreds of JPGs and PDFs. The early JPGs and PDFs files are very generic with no description in the name.

Back