Until chat comes back up, lets chat here...

Paul

water in the basement last night, working from home today. feeling all alone reading reddit and laughing at my own jokes.

water in the basement last night, working from home today. feeling all alone reading reddit and laughing at my own jokes.

Sorry to hear about the water. We're just getting over Irene. She roughed up parts of NJ pretty badly. I'm not in N. Jersey which is still having problems.

Solidarity, brother. Embrace your alone-time. Also shop-vac out that basement.

[edit] Also dang, I only have 6 posts? I am a fail-coon.

Sorry to hear about the water. We're just getting over Irene. She roughed up parts of NJ pretty badly. I'm not in N. Jersey which is still having problems.

Irene took out a huge maple tree in my front yard (Southcentral PA). I finally got it out of here on Sunday, and it has been pouring ever since. Ground is so wet right now I wouldn't be surprised if I lost another one before this was all done with.

Solidarity, brother. Embrace your alone-time. Also shop-vac out that basement.

[edit] Also dang, I only have 6 posts? I am a fail-coon.

Got a Rock-Art variety pack last night and I'm all set. I think the water problems yesterday may have been due to the power going off and the pumps not running. I guess I'll find out today.

Wow i'm really glad I don't live very close to water. Just saw on the news that they're predicting this to crest within 6 inches of the highest ever flood in this area that occurred in 1889

Wow i'm really glad I don't live very close to water. Just saw on the news that they're predicting this to crest within 6 inches of the highest ever flood in this area that occurred in 1889

So what you're saying is that Felton is probably totally boned?

DL- no. it should be avoided at all costs.

Mike- yes. they're expecting hurricane agnes level flooding. They almost blew the conowingo dam during agnes.

DL- no. it should be avoided at all costs.

Mike- yes. they're expecting hurricane agnes level flooding. They almost blew the conowingo dam during agnes.

We lived on top of the hill back then and still got a flooded out basement. Rough.

Back