UPB switch color matching (RCS, HAI, SAI, others?)

smcdonal

Can anyone tell me how color matched the various brands of UPB switches are to each other? Can anyone tell me how color matched they are to which wall plates? I read in SAI's FAQ that the colors match the Leviton Decora wall plates. This still has left me in a bit of a challenge as my new brown SAI switches don't match the plugs. I can find brown Leviton plugs to match but I can't seem to find GFCI versions unless I go with the Acenti line but the color name changes (mahogany->brown). They sound close enough to me....

Is there a good resource out there for this kind of information?

Thanks!

hmmm, I know the whites are pretty darn identical but I'm afraid I don't have experience with the other colors.

In my new house I initially wanted to go with Almond but I quickly discovered that not everyone had an Almond or if they did, it was a "light almond" or some other version that did not match well. I did not want white so after some more sample testing I settled on Ivory. That seemed to be a color that everyone had which also matched well. I could not find any other color that was offered by everyone or matched well.

Back